Important Update Regarding COVID-19
Dear Customers and Members of Our Community,
We are on the list of essential services allowed to operate according to Gov. Evers “Safer at Home” Order issued For the State of Wisconsin recently, effective March 24th- April 24th, 2020.
Here are the reasons why lawn care & landscape services were deemed “Essential”:
1. Lawn care providers & landscapers are protectors of public health, performing essential treatments to lawns & green spaces to reduce the transmission of dangerous and deadly diseases through pests like mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas.
2. Lawn care providers & landscapers protect property and maintain greenspaces that could otherwise jeopardize public safety. Unkept fields & green spaces increase the chance of injuries. Crime rates are increased where green spaces are not maintained.
3. Lawn care providers & landscapers play a critical role in boosting morale and mental health during a difficult time for our Nation. Without lawncare & landscape services, fields, parks, businesses, and homes will become overgrown and unkept, which can have dramatic effects on the mental health and wellbeing of our communities.
Since our industry was deemed to be “Essential”, this means that we will continue service as usual with updated safety measures in place to help protect our customers, our community, and our employees.
What We Are Doing:
· Thorough daily cleaning procedures using professional grade cleaning supplies at our office and in our company vehicles
· Requiring all staff members to wash their hands before and after each job-site visit or appointment and to use hand sanitizer when a washing station is not available
· Asking employees who are sick to stay home
· To ensure your safety, as well as ours, we will maintain the 6 feet of recommended social distancing if we come in contact with you while on your property
· We are staggering the start times of our crews to keep groups as small as possible
· We are utilizing more trucks to help our employees keep social distance
What You Can Do:
· Stay at home at any sign of sickness, such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms
· Wash your and your child’s hands frequently & thoroughly, especially after being out in a public place
· Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth
· Cough and sneeze in the crook of your elbow or a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
· Notify us if you are not comfortable with us coming onsite to your home or business
As things evolve, we will continue to communicate with you regularly to keep you apprised of how changes in public policy will be affecting our business.
It is our hope that measures being taken nationally and on state and local levels will allow ample time for the brave medical and municipal support teams to slow the spread of the virus and that we all return to happy, healthy lives very soon.
As always, please feel free to contact us with any specific questions or areas of concern. We are always dedicated to giving you and your property the best care possible, and that dedication remains even through these uncertain times.